

Yesterday Caity had a tye dye party at her house. It was a blast! Caity, Rhiannon, Monica, Ashlee and I took a bunch of white T-shirts and dye and just went at it!

It was so much fun trying to make different designs on the shirts. Once they were dry we wrote and drew on them with puffy paint.


At one point we went to Walmart to buy more shirts and dye (its an addicting project i'm telling you!), and we decided to buy 5 Hour Energy so we could stay awake to finish the shirts and watch movies. Yeah, bad idea. I went to bed at 5am and woke back up at 7am! Haha at least I can say the stuff works.


Its a messy process! The shirts took forever to dry and the dye stained our hands. Absolutely worth it though!


I think we ended up making about 27 shirts all together. I made 4. Sadly they weren't all dry by the time we all had to start heading home this morning so we don't have any group pictures of all our shirts. Once we take one i'll add it here. Until then, I took pictures of 3 of mine. The fourth still isn't finished.

This one says, "Happiness is a tye dye shirt" :)

This one says, "smile".

We all put our handprints on this one and I outlined them in glow-in-the-dark paint :D
No comments:
Post a Comment